About Personal Information
- The personal information received from you at the time of your inquiry will be used only to reply to your inquiry, and will be managed appropriately in accordance with Sunrise's Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection.
Comments and opinions about our works
- Thank you very much for your valuable comments and suggestions about our works.
We look at all the e-mail we receive to see if they can be used to improve our programs and website. However, because we receive so many e-mails, we may not be able to respond to each one individually. Thank you for your understanding.
I want to post your character's image or video on my website (blog or SNS).
- We do not give permission to individuals who wish to post images of our characters on websites (blogs or SNSs) to use the images. Thank you for your understanding.
For details, please refer to "Copyright Policy".
About idea submissions, etc.
- As a general rule, we do not accept any proposals from the public, except when we are soliciting them in promotional activities or campaigns.
For more details, please refer to the "About idea submissions, etc." section.
Request regarding gifts
- Thank you very much for your warm support.
We would like to ask for your understanding regarding letters and gifts from fans sent to us, our staff, and characters of our works.
For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept anonymous gifts or gifts that are likely to spoil or deteriorate (food, drink, fresh flowers, living things, etc.).
If you send us such items, we will dispose of them at our discretion.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
About job opportunities
- For employment information, please go to our Employment Opportunities page.
To Employment Opportunities (In Japanese only)
Inquiries about various types of interviews and copyright usage
- If you have any questions about various types of interviews, use of copyrights for publications, video, and merchandising of our works, etc., or business inquiries, please contact us through the "Business matters" section.
When contacting us, please remember to include your contact address and telephone number.