- The following are the SUNRISE INC.’s measures for the protection of personal information.
- SUNRISE INC.’s handling and management of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations and other codes of practice.
- SUNRISE INC. will acquire the personal information of customers using lawful and ethical means. It will not use improper methods to acquire such information. It will give individual and public notice of its intended uses for personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event that SUNRISE INC. needs to use such information for purposes other than those of which it has given notice, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of use and obtain the customer’s consent.
- SUNRISE INC. will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers’ personal information.
- In the event that it entrusts the management of personal information to an outside party, SUNRISE INC. will execute agreements with such party to ensure the necessary protection of such information and the proper supervision of such management.
- In the event that it receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete that customer’s personal information, SUNRISE INC. will take the appropriate action after confirming that the personal information relates to the customer in question.
- Except in the following events, SUNRISE INC. will not disclose a customer’s personal information (excluding specific personal information set forth in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure (“My Number Act”)) to any third party:
- Where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
- Where such disclosure is based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information:
- Where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
- Where SUNRISE INC. is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority to disclose or submit such information.
- SUNRISE INC. will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
- SUNRISE INC. will comply with the My Number Act, other relevant laws and regulations and other codes for the handling of specific personal information and individual numbers (“Specific Personal Information, etc.”). In addition, SUNRISE INC. will control the security control measures for the Specific Personal Information, etc. by establishing separate handling regulations.
President and CEO Makoto Asanuma
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- SUNRISE INC. may use the personal information obtained from the user for the following purposes.
- For statistical analysis and other purposes related to Sunrise's business
- To respond to inquiries
- To send products and giveaways
- Other purposes for which the user has given consent.
- In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites maintained by SUNRISE INC. These cookies will not breach customer privacy. Websites where cookies are used will clearly indicate in advance the use intended for each cookie. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services on our web pages.
- Links to other websites
- SUNRISE INC. accepts no liability for the personal information of customers on third party websites that are linked to websites maintained by our company.
- Inquiries concerning personal information
- For any inquiries or requests concerning your personal information (such as a request to our company to disclose, correct, stop the use of, delete your personal information or to notify you of the intended use of your personal information), please contact the department below for further details.
Contact ujisawa Bldg. 4-30-16, Ogikubo, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 167-0051 Japan Opening hours 10:00am - 6:30pm
A separate fee will be charged for requests to disclose your personal information or to provide notice of the intended uses of your personal information. No fee will be charged for requests to correct, stop the use of, or delete your personal information.
Fee: 800 yen per request
February 13, 2018
update:April 1, 2019
update:October 25, 2021