Idea Suggestions and other Suggestions
- We may receive various ideas from you, such as content, characters, naming, marketing, and PR activities.
All of us at the company would like to express our sincere gratitude for your interest and requests for our company and our works.
- However, in the course of our daily production and creation of IP, there may be unintentional coincidences or similarities between all or part of our original, unpublished ideas and your suggestions.
In addition, this may cause misunderstandings or disputes between you and us. In order to avoid such unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the future, we do not accept your proposals in principle, except when we solicit them for our promotional activities or campaigns.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- In spite of the above, if you send us a proposal, we will assume that you have agreed to the following conditions.
- We are under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of your ideas.
- We are under no obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt any of the ideas proposed by you.
- We are under no obligation to respond to your ideas.
- Even in the event that this company handles products or services that are similar in whole or in part to the idea proposed by the proposer, this company shall not be liable to the proposer in any way, including monetary compensation.
- We will not be obligated to return any materials, etc. related to the proposed idea.
August 29, 2018